Thursday, March 26, 2020

New Medieval & Renaissance Shoes

So, I've had my eye on Bohemond's Mary Rose Tudor shoes for a while...


Black leather renaissance shoes worn over red wool stockings.
Absurdly comfortable. 10/10.

 And the 10% sale/combined shipping somehow persuaded me that I really need to start making some 14th century garb.  As you do.

Black leather pointed toe 14th century shoes with ankle strap, worn over red stockings.
A little tight through the toes, need breaking in.

But considering how the event season is currently looking, it's prudent to be prepared for autumn/winter weather...


The same pointed toe 14th century shoes with ankle strap, now with wooden pattens strapped beneath them.
I'm absurdly excited for these pattens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!